5 steps in poetry on demand:
1) You tell me you want a poem.
2) I ask you what you want it to be about, with maybe a follow-on question or two.
3 I surrender to Spirit and let the words come through my fingers into my jim dandy Neo2 word processor.
4) I read you what I have written.
5) You pay me some amount $10 or more (or less if it’s all you can afford) that feels appropriate to you, based on how valuable the poem was to you.
6) I email it to you by the end of the day and you have a clean, proofed digital copy that you can use as you wish:
- change the formatting
- print it out and post it on your wall
- put it in your phone
- send it to your friends
- post it on Facebook
We both go away happy and satisfied.